Tree service vs. Tree Consulting
What makes Orlando tree consulting different?
When you have a tree in need of a Doctor, you want to make sure you do your part in saving the tree. You always have the choice to cut a tree down or call a Certified Arborist who can help you diagnose properly & treat the tree(s) accordingly so it offers many more years of splendor. Here are some things to consider when you are questioning “What should I do about this sick tree?” You could just call a Tree Service. Typically, they send out someone to take a look at the tree and based on what you are wanting, give recommendations to prune or remove it, often scaring a customer where there is no other option. Here is a breakdown of what you can expect:
Tree service quote
- 20 minutes on site-quick walk around
- Estimate on service
- Tree company representative
- One time service
- Solves short-term goals
- No plan for health
- No resources
- Maybe educated??
- Maybe certified??
Now, if you would like to save your tree(s) & would like to maintain a proper health plan to get them healthy and vibrant again, you are looking for a Tree consultation from an experienced consulting Certified Arborist who dedicates time & attention to best practices when diagnosing and treating trees and plants. We live in a lush tropical climate & have many beautiful trees to enjoy. Saving your tree(s) is best done with a professional treatment plan. When you book a consultation with a certified Tree consultant here is what you can expect:
- 60 minutes on site with customer
- Full diagnosis of tree health & provide recommendations
- Certified consulting arborist evaluation w/over 20 years experience
- Adopt your tree & become your arborist for life
- Solves long-term goals w/customer in mind
- Annual plant health care program
- Provides resources & contacts in community e.g. planting a tree or best company for pruning practices
- Educated & cont'd education
- Certified & add'l tree risk assessment qualified training
With Orlando tree consulting you have a dedicated ISA Licensed Arborist & Horticulturist consultant, Jennifer Hitchcock. Jennifer Hitchcock has over 20 years of experience in saving trees. She is passionate & treats her “patients” with love and care.
"My primary mission is to seek out amazing clients who want amazing results. Understanding that tree care is unique to each tree and environment. And know the value trees bring to the environment and their properties.” -Jennifer Hitchcock